Tuesday, August 23, 2011

S is for

Standard Poodles! (of course)- Yes, I know, I've already done poodles, but this a subset of the previous letter.

Love this picture of Hemi- look at that concentration! (If only he would concentrate this hard on teeters!)





My girl Hershey and the Hershey Kissmobile! Sadly, the Kissmobile has been retired. Somewhere we have a photo of Hershey in the driver's seat. Wish I could find it again.



Boo- Being a model for our line of custom braided leather leashes and collars-

www.Leashes-Unleashed.com
(Yes, it's a shameless plug, but it's MY blog and I can do that if I want to!) Seriously- go check them out, they're great!










And, Kyra- one of her many days spent in the "cone of shame". She chews her feet off, and we have to put the cone on her. Poor thing, if only we could keep her feet from itching so bad!








Those are my 4 favorite standard poodles. They add so much to my life, I can't imagine life without them!

No comments: