Thursday, August 4, 2011

C is for.....



















IS FOR..............................



Anyone who knows me will not be surprised by this one at all:


CHATTY!!!!!!!! Yes, I love to talk. Maybe it's because growing up with my sister K, I had to fight for my turn. Breaking into any conversation K is a part of takes impeccable timing. Not to mention, you have to be able to switch topics with the speed of a cheetah. Such rigorous training in my early, formative years has had a profound impact on me. I am thankful, however, I did not also become as adept at flailing all parts of my body in different directions while telling a story. I can, if pressed, talk when my hands are tied behind my back. (not that I've tried.) K, however, would be silenced. (How do you think we got a word in?)


Now---off to work!










No comments: