Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Yes, it's my Birthday today. I am now 29.99 + tax. But, age aside, it has been a really good day. First, I got the following gift from my DH.





The book is one of a limited printed set that never went on sale- Stephen King simply gave them to his friends/important people. Why did Andrew sell his copy? Dunno- don't care!


At work, one of my lovely co-workers and CN's (Cubie Neighbor) spent 2 days making me this cake:






So, all in all, it's been a pretty nice Birthday! Another year behind me!

4 comments:

K said...

I never realized the tax rate there was 37%...

Happy Birthday - and cool cake!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday! Autographed special books are always a great present - so sweet of your DH!

Jenny said...

Wait - the first time I didn't see the POODLE CAKE?! That is AMAZING!

Theodorable said...

Happy late birthday Patti! Wow, that has to be the cutest cake ever!! :)