Thursday, February 21, 2008

Week 6- Hemi agility

Well, Mom has been too busy to post anything today, (Maybe too much celebrating her Birthday? Or maybe it's just because she's old?) so I'm taking over. Last night was our 6th week in class, and I'm not too proud to say that the teacher likes ME best! I've made some new friends. There is this really cool Doberman named Blaze, and I love watching him run. He goofs off a little, but he's really strong! We really want to run around and play, but Daddy won't let us. There's another big strong guy, and his Daddy calls him Doodlebugs, too. Daddy is always wanting the two of us to stand side by side. He calls us the "Dueling Doodlebugs". I don't know what that means, but he laughes when he says it, so it can't be bad!

Anyway, enough about those other dogs, you don't care about them! We did a really short sequence, and it was so easy. Daddy throws a ball or a toy for me, and that is just totally awesome!


We did some weaves- I just don't get the point of it, but I do it because Daddy gives me treats. It seems like it would slow you down to much, and Daddy says he likes me because I'm FAST!

Next, we did another sequence that had a tunnel- I love tunnels! Anyway, Daddy threw my toy underneath a jump and I hit the bar with my shoulders. Everybody thought it was funny, though. I have never seen a jump that high, so I didn't know anything other than go under it.

After class, though, I got some bonding time with Dad. I really enjoy class with my Dad. I don't know what I'm doing, but Daddy says I'm doing really well!

After class, I didn't want to get back in the car, but Daddy made me. An hour just isn't long enough! So, I hope you enjoyed watching how good I'm doing in class. It's really fun, especially since I'm teacher's pet!

Until next week! See ya!

No comments: