Monday, February 18, 2008

Giving Props!

Well, I didn't have any fodder for my blog until this morning. The whole story starts about 4 years ago. Boo was in one of his first shows at the Arkansas Kennel Club's show in Little Rock. I met a couple and their adult daughter who were just fascinated with Boo, and informed me that the daughter wanted a standard poodle. Not being a rude person, (alirght, Karen, you can quit laughing now!), I proceed to talk to them at length about Boo, where I got him, and anything and everything poodle.

Not much later than that, the daughter shows up with this little black ball of FUZZ! She had made the plunge and gotten her a standard poodle puppy. We quickly became friends. I mean, how could we not. We had so much in common from poodles, down to the same dietary needs. We started training together whenever possible. She had a very light hand, and this fuzzball began to rule the roost! So, with the help of many of my other *non-poodle* friends, we worked with her, helping her learn how to better handle her little maniac.

So, here we are some years later, and She has not only managed to make a well mannered dog out of him, but she has become the STAR! Obtaining titles in many different venues, including obedience and freestyle.

So, this post is a shout out to Melissa and Teddy as congratulations for their new title of Companion Dog Excellent!

See video of her title, and read more about this AMAZING dog and his AMAZING owner!

http://www.msskodiak.blogspot.com/

Melissa, I am so proud of you. I know that, if you set your mind to it, you and Teddy can and will do anything! Congratulations to a wonderful team!

No comments: