Friday, December 19, 2008

A Merry Christmas Massacre

I thought I should blog about a horrible, scary trend I've been seeing around my neighborhood. It seems that people are getting these big blow up lawn ornaments. You've seen them, Santa, a penguin, reindeer. Lots of hot air, and a bulb inside.

Imagine, however, being a small child. You see Santa in your neighbor's yard, all blown up. Then, the next morning, you go outside to catch the bus, and you see this:



Or this:



Or this:



That has got to be traumatic, don't you think? It looks like there has been a Christmas Massacre!

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Dot said...

Is that as bad as your better half coming home and telling the children that he just hit the Easter Bunny with the truck on his way home? On Easter Saturday!

Amerz said...

LMAO at Dot's comment...

Anonymous said...

Hey,
My little one saw this in our neighborhood last week and said, "Oh noooo, Santa!" Poor little kiddo didn't like it a bit!
Lisa